Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 4: A Real Treasure

It's true to say that we have come to the end of Week 4 ,but it's also true that it's just the beginning of a new ,amazing travel around the world. a virtual one that makes everything as much closer as I've never dreamed of.The knowledge I gained so far is really beyond words and the flow of links seems to be non-stop.I will always be thankful to this great opportunity.

I have been exposed to different reading/writing websites during this magnificent week.To be honest I know very few of them,but most of them I wasn't aware that they exist.So I'm grateful to my tutors and classmates as well.

I'd like,here to share more sites for creative writing,hoping that you all enjoy using them.One of these is Five Card Flickr: http://5card.cogdogblog.com/index.php

Another one is Writeboard (collaborative): http://writeboard.com/

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the additional 2 sites that can be added in delicious for sure.

    There are so many things that we are exposed to and I find it difficult to keep up with all the sites as all of them seem interesting to be used in class.

    Til our next discussion. Byee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said the flow of links is non-stop.I guess this is what is good about knowledge.Till then wish you all the joy and luck.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hind,
    I want to thank you first for the valid sites you shared with us. I really appreciate it.
    I liked how you compared gaining knowledge to a voyage around the world, It is marvelous, and I do agree with you that we are effectively learning in this course.
    By the way, your name is familiar to us here in Lebanon.
    Wishing you the best of luck.
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the sites and have a nice trip using them.Your name also seems familiar here in Sudan(Ni'mat)this is how we pronounce it here.I hope I could visit Lebanon one day .I heard it's a beautiful country.

      Delete
  3. Hi Hind,

    The sites you suggested are nice, especially I like Five Card Flickr. It gives students the chance to use their imagination.

    Surely there are no boundaries to man's learning and this course proves it. The more you discover, the more you recognize that you can never stop in your way towards new findings. Thanks to this unique opportunity, we share and learn from each other much.

    Good luck,
    Zarifa, Uzbekistan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you find the links useful and I believe that we will always pursue knowledge and even then I doubt we have gained a lot.I guess this is life as well like deep oceans,the more you go deep,the more you discover about it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Hind,

    I have checked the links too. Both are superb! Thanks for sharing.
    I will try using them with my students.

    And it's so good to see your photo and to be able to match the name to the image.

    Cheers,

    Val, Belarus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the sites and happy voyage with your students.I'll definitely be awaiting this experience,so don't forget to tell me about it.I'll be gratefull

      Delete