Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 5: The Hunt

It's been a really amazing,challenging week.I have gone through different learning experiences,starting with the most fantastic experience,which is WEBQUESTS( I'd like to call WEBHUNT),pursuing knowledge through a magnificent ,and fun search tool,exposing our students to new worlds .
Another learning experience has been PBL,a kind of projects which will enforce and enhance our students,critical thinking skills like problem -solving,collaboration,evaluation.....etc.One of the international kind of such projects is e-pal and Tandem Learning.Here I found a great slide about PBL:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hind,
    I like the PPT you posted!
    Isn't it fun to be able to post whatever you like on the blog?
    Ludmila, Moldova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only one among the so many advantages that blogs have.Thanks for passing by.

      Delete
  2. Hello Hind,

    I agree with you that this week is super with lots of difficulties!! I like the idea of the PPT about PBL. All the best Thank you

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Salam for your comments.I'm glad you liked the PPT.You will find great PPT in this site(SlideShare)

      Delete