Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 9:I hear and foret,I see and I remember,I do and I understand)

Through this week we have gone through one of the significant contributing factors to the learning process which is learning styles.We have been introduced to the multi-intellegencies theories (Gardner's)and the role technology can have in enforcing and enhancing these learning styles.e have also shared ideas and experience in how could we adapt technology to accommodate our learners' different learning styles.

Completing my final draft for the project I feel somehow relived,as I couldn't stop reading,re-reading and modifying it,to reach its final structure.Thanks to my partners(Yuliya-Nur)while helping in the first draft,with their comments and feedback.Thanks tutors(Jodi-Sheri) for your help and guidance.

approaching the end of this magnificent,wonderful journey I feel a little bit sad.Missing the long hours in front of my laptop,awaiting the start of a new week with both challenging and hard ,yet fun and amazing discussions and tasks.Realizing how useful and precious this course is I think i've gained a lot.Meeting so wonderful people(virtually) is a among the most rewarding factors of this course.Therefoer Iam thankful and grateful for this great opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hind!
    You have chosen a nice theme for your post to illustrate one of learner's styles. I remember the time we were all taught 'doing' to understand, now I know it does not work for each learner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to you too.
    "When we do, then we'll understand" -Confucius

    In teaching, practicing the lessons 'live' and getting immediate response from learners is what makes us a better teacher. All the best for your career!

    ReplyDelete