Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 10; A farewel or a New Perspective?

Coming to the last week of the most amazing,beneficial experiences of my life I think I am speechless.To describe how I feel is beyond words.What I'm most thankful and grateful to is the new perspective I have now for myself and my classes as well and the chance I'm given to see,hear and understand in a novel way.The weeks I've gone through is very limited compared to what I've learnt and I hope I will always have this thirst and power for knowledge.I consider my self lucky to have met so wonderful people,tutors and classmates,whom have made a wonderful world for me.I'm going to miss you all .Here Is a video I created using goanimate I hope you like it;
GoAnimate.com: Webskills Course2012 by dadda2012

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

I find blogs one of the most interesting tools that can be used with my students.Thier potentials of uploading image,videos..etc make it adherent to different styles.PBl is a great way of enforcing and enhancing our students critical thinking and collaborative skills.Webquests seem to be the ever-lasting friend of mine and I intend to use it frequently.learning how to use PPT Interactively has made my day.

14 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!

    Hind, you are superb!!! I noticed that your posts have always been highly professional, but I didn't have time to respond to all outstanding post.

    This your video is the one more, quite unexpected and still more valuable contribution. What a nice implementation of the rule "finish strong"! I think you will collect all the laurels for this last post.

    I hope you will choose to stay in touch.

    Best regards,

    Val, Belarus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Val,your comment made me speechless,I'm glad to be described as so.It was just a humble try to retale what I've gone through"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things"Frank A. Clark. .The most spectacular part of the course is that it gave me this golden chance to meet so wonderful people as you are.You are not just a classmate,even more you are a friend,"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

      Delete
  2. Hi Hind!
    A great last post!
    I LOVED it a lot! A cute idea! Well-done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yuliya for your words and I'm glad you liked it

      Delete
  3. Hi Hind,

    You just vectorized yourself!
    The video will help us remember all the wonderful experience that we've encountered. Thanks Hind for being part of this course. :D

    Nur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet It will be a very special time to remember.so happy to have created this video to help us recall these ever-lasting moments.

      Delete
  4. Hi Hind,
    I truly appreciate your creativity till the end of the course.
    Thanks for the video; I've heard about it fro Val's blog page.
    Towards the end, I have to wish you the best of luck in your life.
    And thanks for everything you shared with us.
    Best wishes,
    Nihmat from Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nehmat for dropping by and wish you all the luck,too.Thanks again for being part of this wonderful team

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Hassan I'm so glad you liked the video.Your contributions in this course are so valuable.I'll always remember those bright fellows from a dear country(Lebanon).

      Delete
  6. Hind, that was absolutely delightful! Thank you so much!! What a fun animation, but even more, I'm so happy that you found the course so helpful for you. It truly was a great course with a fantastic group of colleagues.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jodi,I am, too is so happy to have been part of this wonderful experience.I've learned a lot,indeed

      Delete
  7. Hi Hind,
    Very creative! Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's a joy to see you enjoy your skills through your production.

    Sherie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri.Thanks for your words and I'm really enjoying these outstanding opportunities to create a new and amazing world for me and my students as well.Again we are here because of your(Jodi,too)efforts and enthusiasm.

      Delete